- State Representative – Elected in 2018
- Mayor of Milford, 2 Terms. The youngest Mayor in Milford history.
- Governor’s Commission on Community and Volunteer Service, Member
- Sussex County Association of Towns, President
- Delaware Boys & Girls Club, Board of Trustees
- Over 10 years in statewide and local politics & government
- Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science, University of Delaware
Small Business Owner:
- Milford LIVE, an online community news business.
- Fur-Baby Boutique, a pet grocery, daycare, spa and hotel business located in downtown Milford.
Additional Honors & Awards:
- Economic Development Spirit Award, Kent County Economic Partnership, 2016
- Representative of Downtown Milford Inc. at the National Main Streets Conference in Atlanta, GA, 2015
- Delaware Achievers and Innovators Under 40 Award, Delaware Business Times, 2014
- Representative of Downtown Milford Inc at the National Main Streets Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana, 2014
- Citizen of the Year, Chamber of Commerce for Greater Milford, 2012
- Coordinator of Delaware Economic Development Office’s (DEDO) Small Business Mentoring Program, 2012
- New Member of The Year – Milford Live, Chamber of Commerce for Greater Milford, 2011